The Junior Golf Foundation of Gull Lake Scholarship is an award presented to any past or present members of the Gull Lake Junior Golf League each academic year. This prestigious award is granted to the applicant who best demonstrates his or her ambition to pursue post-secondary education and has maintained a good standing in the Gull Lake Junior Golf League.
There will be a limited number of scholarships this year. Part of the evaluation will be based on your participation in the junior league so please include this in your essay.
This scholarship is an award in the amount to be determined by the scholarship committee and will be based in part on your participation in the Junior Program at Gull Lake Golf Course.
- Any past or present members of the Gull Lake Junior Golf League who have enrolled in a post-secondary program.
- Scholarship applicants must submit a Junior Golf Foundation of Gull Lake Scholarship application (Available on this page), an essay, and 2 letters of reference.
Complete and send the following to the Junior Golf Foundation of Gull Lake, Box 702, Rimbey AB TOC 2JO
- Complete an Application Form (PDF)
- Please write a LEGIBLE HAND WRITTEN (preferred) or TYPED essay (500 – 1000 words) which discusses what you learned in the junior program, what your involvement in the program was, and what your career aspirations are.
- Include 2 letters of reference (not from Eamon or Carla McCann or your parents).
Due to COVID-19,applications may also be emailed to georgeesmith16 at gmail.com
Applications must be received in a sealed envelope (or by email) by July 1.
Scholarships to be presented prior to the Junior League Windup <Date TBA>.